Lilypie

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Too Cool For School

. . . in honor of Levi starting Day Care (aka "School") tomorrow and Momma Doc heading back to doctoring.

A little humor from Levi's point of view . . .



"Yeah, that's right. I'm too cool for school. Well, at least the coolest in my school."









"I can put my entire fist into my mouth. That's definitely skill."

"I'm the tallest boy in my grade."

"I take a good look in the mirror . . ."

". . . and I like what I see."

"I've got a cute, contagious smile (well, that's what mama says)."

"I'm a savy dresser."

"I'm a jock. Baseball is my sport. The shirt says it all."

". . . as well as the socks."

"I do like to root for the Cincinnati Reds with my dad."

"I even have a cute girlfriend."
[I promise, Levi held her hand again on his own accord.]

"I'm a champion sleeper."
"Did I also mention I am a savy dresser?"

"I've been sleeping seven to nine hours a night for the past two weeks. Here's me waking up happy in my crib."

"Yes, ladies, I am a flirt."

"And, I can soar like Superman. What other three-month-old can do all this?"

"So you got it? That's right. I'm too cool for school."

1 comment:

A Cincy Mama said...

Cute, cute! First week of school down. Yeah, Levi!