Lilypie

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Three Months Old!

Three months is supposedly the magical mark "officially" out of the newborn stage. No longer will we be counting Levi's weeks, but give his age in months. (technically, he is 13 weeks old by the time August 16th rolled around). I feel like he is getting "bigger" and "older" so quickly. He is making new cooing sounds every day. It's so fun to see him discover new things! He's still sleeping 9-10 hours at night (I am soo thankful he's letting me sleep, especially since back to work!) Here's a little photo-shoot one day after his Three Month Birthday. (I just love his smiles!)

These pictures were taken also the same day at a park.


Pure beauty and delight.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 3 months, Levi! We want to meet you and squeeze you and see if you can keep up with the whirlwind known as the Boyte Boys.

xoxo
hadyn

Anonymous said...

He is too cute! He looks like you, Amy, in that last picture. (I think so, anyway.) I am lovin all those smiles!

Amy D said...

Thank you for saying that, Sara! I think he' starting to look a little like me too. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love the hat. Precious.
Jessica

Anonymous said...

Levi has such a beautiful smile. Alex and I have enjoyed keeping up with your blog and the interesting adventures you and Dustin have had as new parents. We hope you are all doing well. Love, Kate and Alex

Anonymous said...

um....it's been almost a month and I check here almost daily. I know you're busy and all but hello! we need some more LeviBlogLove please!!!