Lilypie

Friday, June 27, 2008

Looking Back: Pregnancy in Review

I promised many of my out of town friends that I'd post belly-pictures of my pregnancy, but never got around to it . . . So, here you go, better late than never! One note: I started showing earlier and a little more because I had a large fibroid (begnin tumor on my uterus, about 9 cm in diameter!)--it pushed my uterus forward, allowing you to see little Levi a little more. :-)

15 weeks preggo!


18 weeks (hard to tell much of a difference given the slightly different angles):


22 1/2 weeks:


28 weeks -- DEFINITELY looking pregnant here!!



30 weeks preggers:


32 weeks:


34 weeks and going . . .
(Sorry, Dustin, to cut you out of the picture (we're focusing on the BELLY right now)! This was taken on our 2 year anniversary. :-) )


38 weeks preggo, and NO, it's NOT twins!


38 weeks and 4 days--and in labor!!
(Taken just before driving to the hospital, in between contractions. Levi came into this world 12 hours later!)
(Size comparison of belly & Levi to his Snuggly.)

Now, I'm working on LOSING this belly . . . ;-)

No comments: