Lilypie

Monday, June 16, 2008

Joining the Crowd . . .

So, I did it. I've created a blog. I guess now that we have the newest edition to the DiChiara family, I feel obliged to keep distant family and friends updated regarding Levi. Plus, it seems a more efficient way to share pictures of him. Perhaps blogging is a obligation of parenthood nowadays. Or really, it's just the "in thing to do"--so here I go.

Speaking of, Levi Emmanuel DiChiara was born May 16, 2008, weighing in at 8 pounds, 2 ounces, and 21 inches long. In fact, today is his official 1 month birthday!

Alrighty . . . I won't promise perfection in blogging here nor consistent updates . . . but I guess it doesn't hurt to start somewhere . . . Watch out, blogging-world, here I come!

2 comments:

Nick said...

Welcome to the blog world, Amy. It's good to see you here.

I'll look forward to reading your thoughts. Thanks for the comment.

Hope things are well with Levi! Tell Dustin that he needs to start writing now. Chick Fil-A could use a corporate blog, I think.

A Cincy Mama said...

Welcome! Happened to see your blog listed on Nick's page. Looking forward to more!