Lilypie

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Deep Thoughts . . .


My Aunt Carol (my dad's sister) came in town to visit over the 4th of July weekend. I just love this picture of Levi with her. I laughed for 5 minutes straight when I first saw this picture and still crack up every time I see or think about it. So deep in thought!

This face (a sleepy one) is too cute--it deserves a close-up:


Levi and Aunt Carol really hit it off. Right when he first met her, she started talking to him, bringing out a big smile! A rare finding among guests.
I think he likes her voice.

He's talking back to her.

She successfully comforted the fussy Levi (allowing mom & dad a little break) and finally got him to fall sleep.

1 comment:

A Cincy Mama said...

I really enjoyed seeing her at your shower. Looks like she's one of those with the magic baby touch!