Lilypie

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Resurrection-Day! (and some more scooting)

Better late than never, right?
I've started many posts in these past couple months so that I could have the correct date assigned, but am actually completing the post in a very tardy manner . . .
I wonder if anyone is still

Anyways, happy (belated) Easter!! Unfortunately, I had to work, so I didn't get to go to church. Thankfully, my friend, Amanda, took the wonderful picture of my good looking men at church!

I just adore this suit my mother got for Levi. So, I get to share all the fun pictures of me trying to capture him in it when I came home from work.

The DiChiara family on Easter.

My sweet little boy and his Mama.


Just starting to hold himself up standing (not yet able to pull himself up, though!)

On the go!! (see the video below)
Just mesmerized by those eyes . . .

This picture makes me laugh. He was giving me the frustrated/mad look. I think he wants something I have. He's tightening his butt cheeks in frustration.

Still at 11 months old, he loves to sleep like this. He looks like such a little man with this suit!! :-)

The first video I recommend everyone to watch. It's him scooting around to get his Easter basket (which he absolutely LOVED from his Nana). It's hilarious!



This second is longer, and probably more for family to watch Levi open his Easter basket, though. The first minute, however, is also pretty funny with Levi "pacing" back and forth (read: scooting) because he wants us to give him his bottle.


No comments: