Lilypie

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Perfect 10!

Levi just turned 10 months old! Of course, I was stuck in the hospital on overnight call. My wonderful husband, however, brought Levi over to visit brightening my particularly overwhelming day. Here is my big boy!




He greeted me with the biggest kiss (that's what I call it). :-) Does my heart good. :-)


---------

A little over 1 week earlier, we took Levi to his first circus. Here are some pictures of me trying to capture his amazement. Talk about sensory overload! He was particular fascinated by the lights and different little laser displays highlighting the acts.



Poor little boy was out well-past his bedtime. He couldn't make it the whole time; we left early to take him home. It was a great evening of fun for the DiChiaras! Really, everything we do is so much more joyful because we also get to "experience everything for the first time" through Levi's eyes.

1 comment:

Hadyn said...

What a big, big boy! I love the "blue" pics of you in your scrubs and Levi matching ...