Lilypie

Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Cutie: 3 1/2 months

You can't tell me there's anything cuter than this little boy. :-)
He has graduated from sucking on his entire fist and has moved to his individual fingers (although, there has been occasions when he'll try to put both fists in his mouth).

Maybe not the best quality photo, but I LOVE his smile! He is one happy boy!

A little frustrated, but getting a tummy workout!
Look at him lift up that bottom! He's going to be crawling way too soon . . .

One of the rare moments when Levi drifted off to sleep himself without being coaxed. He lay on our bed, hypnotized to sleep by the spinning ceiling fan, while Mama got ready for church.


Mama and her little boy. :-)

Proud parents with little Levi at church.

"Don't worry, Dad. I've got the bottle."

Just chillin' in the bouncy seat . . . I think he's getting too long for it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooof, I wanna kiss dat face ...
(that's my mama/baby talk)